Health Care & Science
From research to Scientific article
Your future patients deserve the best evidence based treatments. If you are interested in research and / or a master programme after your bachelor, this is the minor for you.
In this research minor, you learn the basics of scientific research in health care:
- Statistics (SPSS)
- Writing & reading Scientific articles in English
- Evidence Based Practice & Epidemiology
For whom is this minor?
The minor Healthcare & Science is open to Dutch and international students. This is the minor for you if you are interested in:
- A master programme after your bachelor degree
- The master EBP of the AMC: a specific master programme that is popular among bachelors from Nursing, Physiotherapy, Nutrition, Occupational therapy and other health-related bachelor programmes.
IS THIS MINOR THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU?
- Average to good English skills
- Average to good mathematical skills
- Propaedeutic certificate
- At least 40 ECTS from the main phase
- Ssatisfactory grades for all of the programme courses up to and including the second academic year of the initial degree programme